Whether your goal is to achieve Olympic fame or simply enjoy the recreational benefits of skating, our Skate With Us program is for you!
FALL CLASSES BEGIN OCTOBER 10TH!
Get your LTS Membership number at WWW.LEARNTOSKATEUSA.COM
We are offering a Fall Session and Winter I Session. Each session will be 4 weeks therefore we will not evaluate the skaters at the end of the Fall Session. You will enroll for the same level for Winter 1 unless the Instructor says otherwise.
We will have 6 classes on the ice with a maximum of 6 skaters in a class. If the level you’re signing up for is full please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on a waitlist. Do Not sign up for another class level that isn’t your skaters level if all classes are full at your skaters level!
Unfortunately due to the restrictions on physical distancing and not being able to be hands on with the skaters we will not be offering Snowplow 1, Basic 1, or Adult 1 at this time. Those classes require contact and we’re working on a safe way to start those classes very soon! There will also be no free time after their 30 minute class.
- Basic Skills $60
- Future Stars $100
- Saturdays at 10:15am and 11:15am
- Mondays at 6:00pm (Future Stars) and 6:50pm
- Tuesdays at 5:20pm (Icemen and Mini Stars)
- FALL: October 10/12/13 - November 31/2/3
- WINTER 1: November 14/16/17 - December 12/14/15
Procedures and Safety Requirements
- Doors are marked with enter and exit only signs. You may enter the building 15 minutes prior to your class start time.
- EVERYONE MUST wear a mask at all times in the building! Coaches MUST wear masks on the ice. Skaters SHOULD wear masks and gloves on the ice. We will try to keep skaters apart, but can’t guarantee they won’t get close to each other; therefore, it’s highly recommended for skaters to wear face coverings.
- Each skater is allowed to have a maximum of 2 family members, NO siblings. When you walk in there will be tables where the skater and family members will all have to sign in and have their temperature checked.
- There will be rows of chairs setup and each row will be assigned a class level. Each skater will have their own chair where they can get their skates on and off.
- Family members are allowed to watch, but MUST sit in the stands during class time. Do not congregate in the lobby and NO standing along the boards. There are X’s marked throughout the stands where you can sit. All family members who are not part of the same household must stay within their own X section. Once your skater is ready with skates on you may head out and find your seat. The skaters will wait in their chairs for their instructor to take them onto the ice.
- When exiting the stands please do so before we let the classes go or wait until their all off the ice to meet your skater at their chair. We’re trying to avoid everyone rushing to the lobby at once. We do ask that you leave within 10 minutes after class to allow us to clean and get the next group of classes into the building.
- We STRONGLY recommend that the skaters have their own skates. Please check your skates prior to the start of classes to make sure they still fit! We will have skate rental available, but you MUST purchase skate rental when you sign your skater up for class online. You will also enter their shoe size. We will get the skates for you and bring them to your skater’s chair.
For more information call us at 734-487-7777