Whether your goal is to achieve Olympic fame or simply enjoy the recreational benefits of skating, our Skate With Us program is for you!
CLASSES WILL RESUME 1/30!
Get your LTS Membership number at WWW.LEARNTOSKATEUSA.COM
REGISTRATION OPEN. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
Our Future Stars program is for skaters looking to take the next step into semi-private lessons. Classes offered are Basic 4 through Free Skate 4.
This is an accelerated program to unify the male members of Learn to Skate. Icemen creates lasting friendships and comradery by providing instruction to further their skating skills while skating in small groups with their peers and role models.
This is an accelerated program for girls between the ages of 4-7 that have passed Snowplow 2 or Basic 1. Mini Stars creates lasting friendships and comradery by providing instruction to further their skating skills while skating in small groups with their peers.
- Saturdays at 10:00-10:45am and 11:00-11:45am
- Mondays at 5:50pm (Future Stars) and 6:30pm
- Tuesdays at 5:20pm (Icemen and Mini Stars)
- WINTER 2: JANUARY 30 - MARCH 23
Procedures and Safety Requirements
- Doors are marked with enter and exit only signs. You may enter the building 15 minutes prior to your class start time.
- EVERYONE MUST wear a mask at all times in the building! Coaches MUST wear masks on the ice. Skaters must wear masks and gloves on the ice. We will try to keep skaters apart, but can’t guarantee they won’t get close to each other; therefore,
- Each skater is allowed to have a maximum of 2 family members, NO siblings. When you walk in there will be tables where the skater and family members will all have to sign in and have their temperature checked.
- There will be rows of chairs setup and each row will be assigned a class level. Each skater will have their own chair where they can get their skates on and off.
- Family members are allowed to watch, but MUST sit in the stands during class time. Do not congregate in the lobby and NO standing along the boards. There are X’s marked throughout the stands where you can sit. All family members who are not part of the same household must stay within their own X section. Once your skater is ready with skates on you may head out and find your seat. The skaters will wait in their chairs for their instructor to take them onto the ice.
- When exiting the stands please do so before we let the classes go or wait until their all off the ice to meet your skater at their chair. We’re trying to avoid everyone rushing to the lobby at once. We do ask that you leave within 10 minutes after class to allow us to clean and get the next group of classes into the building.
- We STRONGLY recommend that the skaters have their own skates. Please check your skates prior to the start of classes to make sure they still fit! We will have skate rental available, but you MUST purchase skate rental when you sign your skater up for class online. You will also enter their shoe size. We will get the skates for you and bring them to your skater’s chair.
For more information call us at 734-487-7777, or email LTS director Jennifer Goen @ firstname.lastname@example.org