ARCTIC EDGE ICE ARENA
Below is information you will need to know before you enter our facility. These guidelines are designed to keep everyone safe and healthy.
PRIOR TO AND UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
● If you feel ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the facility
● Fully vaccinated people will no longer have to wear masks on or off the ice.
● Unvaccinated people need to wear a mask in the building and on the ice surface.
● Each player is allowed a maximum of 4 guests to attend a practice or game. Maximum occupancy is limited to 50% in each rink, and 50% of total building capacity. We reserve the right to refuse or delay entry based on occupancy limits.
● The front entrance will have a designated “Entrance” and “Exit” signs. Each entrance to the ice surface will have a “enter” and “exit” signs.
● The water fountain will not be available. Players must bring their own water bottle and it must be clearly marked with their name on it. No sharing of water bottles or any equipment.
● This arena is a tobacco free facility which includes no chewing tobacco.
● No spitting anywhere in our facility, this includes the ice, benches, locker rooms etc.
● No outside food or beverage is allowed into the arena.
● There will no longer be a lost & found.
● There will be hand sanitizing stations in the lobby, and outside each bathroom. Please utilize the sanitizing stations while inside the facility following the CDC guidelines.
● Players/Coaches must exit the locker rooms 20 minutes after the game is over.