ARCTIC EDGE ICE ARENA
Below is information you will need to know before you enter our facility. These guidelines are designed to keep everyone safe and healthy.
PRIOR TO AND UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
● If you feel ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please do not enter the facility
● Everyone entering the building must be wearing a Facial covering and it must remain on for the entirety of your visit...even in the locker rooms and on the ice. Everyone must sign in using the contact tracing book and have their temperature taken.
● Do not arrive more than 30 minutes prior to your ice time. If your skater needs help tying his skates, one parent may accompany them in to tie their skates.
● Each player is allowed a maximum of 2 guests to attend a practice or game. Maximum occupancy is limited to 20% in each rink, and 25% of total building capacity. We reserve the right to refuse or delay entry based on occupancy limits.
● The front entrance will have a designated “Entrance” and “Exit” signs, please follow the signs to help abide by social distancing rules. Each entrance to the ice surface will have a “enter” and “exit” signs.
● Parents please remain outside until 10 minutes before a practice or game starts. Do not congregate in the lobby.
● Players please proceed to either your locker room or the designated arena that your event will be held. If in the lobby, please practice social distancing.
● Please practice social distancing throughout your visit.
● Locker rooms will be available, but we encourage all ice users to come dressed as much as possible. Please follow the social distancing markings inside of each locker room.
● The water fountain will not be available. Players must bring their own water bottle and it must be clearly marked with their name on it. No sharing of water bottles or any equipment.
● This arena is a tobacco free facility which includes no chewing tobacco.
● No spitting anywhere in our facility, this includes the ice, benches, locker rooms etc.
● Showering will not be allowed.
● No outside food or beverage is allowed into the arena.
● There will no longer be a lost & found.
● Please practice social distancing while sitting in the stands. NO standing along the glass or the boards.
● There will be hand sanitizing stations in the lobby, and outside each bathroom. Please utilize the sanitizing stations while inside the facility following the CDC guidelines.
● Players/Coaches must exit the locker rooms 15 minutes after the game is over. Guests must depart the stands and exit the building. NO congregating after a practice or game in the lobby.
● Everyone on the ice shall wear facial coverings at all times during on-ice events. This includes coaches, players, and referees.